Saturday, June 24, 2017

My DT Reveal For the June
MINI Challenge at
More Than Words Challenge



Hi there friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a little tag I made for the June MINI challenge over at
More Than Words Challenge.
This months MINI challenge word is
HE ! 
Make either a card, tag or ATC & use the word HE on it,
& it must be visible, then enter it via the More Than Words
facebook page before 11.55pm on 30th June.
A winner will be chosen by our DT & the winner
will receive a $25 store voucher from Dusty Attic.


I made my tag using using Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays in
Cowabunga Copper & Grab A Guy Gold
on a black card base. I was really happy how these colours turned out.

Well that all from me today,
I hope you find some time to play along with us.
Until next time.




6 comments:

  1. Love this tag! That little yellow daisy just pops on that luscious Cooper background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, so glad you liked my tag. xo

      Delete
  2. Amazing once again Di, great blokey tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous tag Di, the background looks awesome xx

    ReplyDelete