Monday, July 17, 2017

"LOVE"... Fairies


Hi there, thanks for calling by. Today I have part two of my July DT reveal for

I have taken my inspiration for this layout from two challenges online.

I was inspired by the colours & all the pictures to create a fairy/fantasy layout.



Secondly by challenge #56 over at 13arts
This challenge asked that you create a mixed media background
so I thought that was right up my alley.


 2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Angel Wings
Scroll Set #3
Fine Word Set #1
Ariel's Spray



 After first doing my mixed media background I started on  my chipboard.

Here you can see I used the word "LOVE" for my title from 2Crafty's
"Fine Word Set #1".
 

Next up I used these gorgeous "Angel Wings" that I brushed on some 
Lindy's Stamp Gang "Sassy Saphire" Magicals. I also added some 
sparkles to them to make them stand out. Hard to see that in the photo!!


Across the top of my layout I have used the "Ariel's Spray" which I gave a coat of
 Crackle medium followed by some Lindy's Stamp Gang "Sassy Saphire" Magicals. 


 I just adore those angel wings stuck onto the photo like this !!


Lastly I finished off with a scroll from the Scroll Set #3.

Well thats all from me today, I do hope you like my little fairy layout.

Until next time.



19 comments:

  1. Oh what a super sweet page, love the vibrant colours so perfect together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel and thanks so much for visiting too. xo

      Delete
  3. I came to see your work from Facebook. Oh! Beautiful! Can I inspire your layouts? He becomes your constant observer!
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words and visiting my blog today. xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks so much Anguree and thanks for visiting today too. xo

      Delete
  5. You never disappoint with your layouts Di. Love the bright vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Di! As all of your creations <3 Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting today Terhi, so glad you liked my layout. 😄🎈

      Delete
  7. wow wow wow again thanks for playing with MMP this month xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great background Di!! love how the colors play together
    thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Sandra. xo

      Delete
  9. Your fairy is so cute. Amazing! Thanks for playing along with Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete